Business Administration Assistant (Part-time) 25 hours to cover 5 days per week 12pm – 5pm – £18K pr rata
Working for a well-established pest control and hygiene services business, you will be joining as a permanent member of the team and will be handling all aspects of order progression, logistics, customer services and compliance.
Working alongside the Business Administrator you will work directly with both our clients and employees. The successful applicant will receive full training, but you must have excellent customer service and communication skills and have a real desire to succeed.
The role involves the following:
- Creating and processing orders
- Updating customers on jobs
- Organising appointments with customers and suppliers
- Quoting customers, making sure documents are completed correctly
- Updating records / systems
- Dealing with email enquiries
- Order processing, both purchasing and sales
- Providing admin. support to the Managing Director & Hygiene Services Director
- Answering telephone and dealing with enquiries
- Supporting the Engineers – arranging jobs
- Assisting with the sales invoicing
- General Admin duties
- Support to the Business Administrator
- Organised & efficient with the ability to work in a polite, efficient and professional way even when working to tight deadlines
- Proactive, with the ability to demonstrate a flexible working attitude
- Highly organised, with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and meet tight deadlines
- A team player, with excellent communication skills
Experience & Qualifications Required:
- 2 years + administration experience
- Minimum of Grade C or equivalent in GCSE English and Maths
- Strong MS Office skills
- Training & career development with the opportunity to gain further qualifications
- Supportive and friendly team
- 28 days holiday per year incl Bank Holidays (FTE)
- Company pension
If you are looking for a new opportunity to work in a thriving and expanding business who put strong customer service at the forefront of everything they do, then we’d love to hear from you.
Part-time, Permanent. 25 hours per week.
Reference ID: KWBAA.
Salary: £18K pro rata.